Big Bite is a high-performance, heavy-duty compound formulated with advanced technology that removes deep scratches while imparting a high gloss finish. Big Bite will remove 1000 to 1500 grit sand marks from newly painted or cured paints. Big Bite is also body shop safe containing no silicones and VOC complaint.
HOW TO USE
• Shake bottle well
• Make sure the surface is clean, cool, and out of direct sunlight
• Use a high-speed buffer with an aggressive foam pad or wool cutting pad for best results
• Apply product to cutting pad
• Buff product evenly in an overlapping pattern to a small 2 ft. by 2 ft. area
• Buff product until desired results are achieved
• Wipe product off with a clean microfiber towel
Note: Swirls are created from heat when compounding, Do Not use this product in direct sunlight or on a hot surface. Follow up with a polish and wax after compounding the vehicle. Williams Distributing, LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability. Williams Distributing products should always be used as directed.