Caliber Silica Primer Polish
Caliber is a silica primer polish that incorporates the durability and hardness of glass in a premium fine polish. Caliber is made with ceramic silica technology that leaves a surface glassy and smooth. Caliber will remove light imperfections or swirls, while leaving the surface extremely hydrophobic for 3-6 months.
How to use
- Test Caliber in an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire vehicle
- Surface should be clean and free of solvents or wax before applying Caliber
- Compound or prep vehicle prior to using Caliber
- Apply a few drops to a light polishing pad or microfiber pad
- Polish in an overlapping motion at a medium speed
- Wipe excess off with a clean microfiber towel
- Clean pad frequently
- Do not allow polish to build up or harden in pad
Note: Clean pads and towels frequently during and after use. Williams Distributing, LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability. Williams Distributing products should always be used as directed. Warning- Keep product out of children’s reach.